There will not be a new episode of Lost Girl next week. But new episode ”Faes Wide Shut” airs Sunday, February 10th at 9pm.
1) This episode has the perfect Lost Girl balance of a fun, entertaining case, while raising the emotional stakes for every one of our beloved characters.
2) Bo is trying to stay faithful to the woman she loves. But Bo is a succubus. And succubi get hungry. So very hungry…
3) Dyson has his love back. But what he really needs is to recover his wolf mojo….
3) And Kenzi…Well, Kenzi has a secret. A terrifying one…
4) Sometimes life is hard, for Fae and humans alike. But living with integrity means: “You step up. And you do what you know you have to do. Even if it’s more than you can bear” ~ Trick to…someone.
5) Don’t miss the last 3 minutes for any reason!!
Thanks to Showrunner Emily Andras for providing us with these spoilers, 3.04 is one of her favorite episodes this season (3.03 was also a favorite of her).
Lost Girl follows the gorgeous and charismatic Bo (Anna Silk), a supernatural who feeds on the sexual energy of humans, sometimes with fatal results. Growing up with human parents, Bo has no reason to believe she’s anything other than the girl next door – until she drains her boyfriend to death in their first sexual encounter. While on the run, Bo discovers she is one of the “Fae,” creatures of legend, who pass as humans while secretly feeding on them, as they have for millennia. Bo is pressed to choose a side between the Light and the Dark Fae, but instead she remains an unaligned renegade who fights for the underdog, while searching for the truth about her mysterious origins.
For Bo, season 3 is all about ‘choice’. The victory in the final battle of season two has created new alliances but also reinvigorated old enemies – enemies like The Morrigan (Emmanuelle Vaugier: Two and a Half Men, Covert Affairs, Human Target), whom Bo crossed in an attempt to bring peace to the Faedom. This year our favourite succubus, who until now has famously refused to pick a side, will be forced to make a deadly decision – or risk a fate worse than death.
Season 3 also sees Bo make a romantic choice, as she commits to a real-life, grown-up relationship – but finds the road to commitment riddled with obstacles. Though she chooses the one she loves, can a succubus ever be monogamous?
Throughout the season, unexpected jeopardy stalks Bo and those she cares about. Though Bo battles many foes, her greatest enemy will prove to be the one that resides within herself. Bo will have to come to terms with her own identity, and take on an ancient, almost unwinnable challenge if she hopes to finally learn the terrifying truth about who (or what) she might be destined to become.
Lost Girl ConFAEdential ad on Showcase.
Brand new 60s Showcase Promo.
New Syfy Season 3 Extended Promo
New Syfy Promo.
Lost Girl Season 3 Cast
lost girl season 3 teaser.
Dyson [to Kenzi]: You just might be the strongest person that I have ever met. (2x09)
Bo [to Lauren]: Honestly, you’re the strongest person I’ve ever met. (2x20)